Why choose Princess Hanna
2- Manage your bookings online
3- The staff speak English
4- Booking is safe
Esna, every Sunday
Aswan every Friday.
Welcome To Dahabiya Princess Hanna
Departing from Luxor, every Saturday or Sunday from Esna or Friday in Aswan,
Trips of 7 nights or less aboard the charming Dahabiya Princess Hanna on an all-Inclusive board basis also including excursions as listed.
Journey into the past for an experience of a lifetime back to the historic times of the Great Pharaohs.
Sailing between Luxor to Aswan or Cairo, the Dahabiya Princess Hanna is a magnificent cruise sailboat ideal for small groups of family and friends or honeymooners or that special occasion.
Princess Hanna 38 meters in length and 7 meters wide. Complete with 2 generators for electricity, has 6 classic Cabins with twin beds or double bed, and 1 luxurious Suite elegantly furnished with a canopy bed, en-suite bathroom, and private veranda. All cabins have air-conditioning and en-suite bathrooms.
Authentic Egyptian cuisine, prepared by your own personal chef to awaken your taste buds.
Guided private tours of some of Egypt’s most historic landmarks with an experienced Egyptologist.
Hire Princess Hanna for a trip as you make your way from temple to temple enjoying the river breeze.
We are proud to offer all travelers comfortable accommodation, exquisite dining and a peaceful journey on the Dahabiya Princess Hanna.
For Customers & B2B Book Now
Temple of PHILAE
Dear Karim, We want to thank you again for this marvelous cruiser on your wonderful boat. We particularly appreciated the outstanding crue and your discrete and permanent clever and helpful disponibility! We will let you know the last news about my knee after the medical visit, but I feel everyday better! And for this, thank you again! Alain SALLEZ
we have been looked after by our guide and by the staff who, during the whole journey, was constantly at are disposal and attended our slightest wishes. The staff did more than their job with lovely details like the making of crocodiles or elephants with the bathroom towels. They also improvised music and dancing at dawn
Cruises Princess Hanna
Our prices include
- Accommodation 7 nights in Dahabyia Hanna in all inclusive formula (excluding alcohol),
- Meet and assistance at the arrival airport, Luxor return transfers airport / boat / airport,
- The excursions and visits mentioned in the program if you choose.
- French – English – German – Spanish speaking Egyptologist guide
- services in during the cruise.
Our prices not include
- Extra excursions booked on site with our local representatives Porters, guides,
- boat crew and tips (50 € / person compulsory and payable locally in cash)
- Alcoholic beverages and personal expenses.
- Visa fees of € 28 to be paid on arrival.